Update (5/12): This appears to be more targeted than previously thought. My apologies for getting anyone’s hopes up.
Back in November, I’m pretty sure I was the first blogger who discovered a way to get either a 50,000 or 75,000 signup bonus offer to appear on the American Express Business Gold card. Then, in March I posted an update on how to get that offer still as some thought it was dead but that wasn’t the case.
Since then, it has gotten harder for others to duplicate as it did involve using incognito browsers and/or opening the link on mobile devices or tablets. However, The Reward Boss points out there is now a better link that shows the 75,000 offer every time!
- 75,000 Membership Rewards Points for Spending $5k in 3 months
- Annual Fee of $175 Waived for 1st Year
- Choose one of the following categories to earn 3x on purchases (can change once a year)
- Advertising in Select Media
- Gas Stations
- Airfare (when purchased directly from the airline)
- Hardware, Software and Cloud Computing purchases from select vendors
- Purchases in the remaining 4 categories will earn 2x
- All other purchases earn 1x
- Offer ends June 30, 2015
It has been a good month for business card signup bonuses as Chase increased the offers on the Ink Cash to 30k , Ink Plus to 60k and now American Express has made it easier to get the 75k offer on the Business Gold card. The Reward Boss also notes that the 100k Business Platinum offer I wrote about earlier seems to still work. If you have been waiting to apply for a new business card, now seems the time.