**Currently Accepting Limited Number of New Clients – Inquire Below**
You put in the work and accumulated enough miles to travel but you’re not sure how to use them or where to begin. Booking an award flight can be a real struggle if you don’t know what you are doing. Let me do the dirty work and find the best routes and options for your points & miles.
I know the ins and outs of all the major frequent flyer programs, so let me recommend better airlines, routes & trips to ensure the most comfortable trip possible. I’ve redeemed million of miles for myself and others so you are getting an experienced award booker and you do not pay anything until I find flights that meet your defined criteria.
In order to help you find the flights and hotels desired, I will need the following information (please fill out form below) :
- All significant current mileage balances – (e.g., 200k AA miles, 42k Chase Ultimate Rewards, 75k SPG points etc.)
- Departure Airport – Please include all acceptable options (e.g., JFK & LGA but not EWR)
- Dates of Travel – Include both departure and return unless this is for a one way flight
- Cabin Class Preference – Economy, Business or First.
- How many travelers?
- Lastly, any flexibility you have. For example, are you willing to move the trip +/- 3 days? What about a week? Would you settle for economy seats? What about flying from Philly instead of Newark? The more information you can provide about any flexibility the better.
I believe in providing superior customer service so I strive to answer your initial inquiry within 24 hours. Additionally, I freely give out my cell phone number to clients and encourage them to text/call me with questions and concerns at any time during the booking process.
Flights to: USA, Canada/Mexico & the Caribbean – $75 per person.
Flights to: All Other International Destinations – $125 per person.
Fill Out the Form Below to Get Started!
Have any additional questions? Email me at email@example.com