I just wanted to quickly say a Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers and clients. Since starting this site back in February, it has grown quite quickly and I’m happy to have helped dozens of people via my consulting services or award booking services. From helping a family of four travel to Europe in business class next summer to helping a young couple plan a vacation to Bora Bora, I’m thankful for the opportunities to teach others the amazing benefits of our hobby.
In addition to helping just my clients, I’ve summarized below some of the blog’s most popular posts over the past few months which I know based on the emails and comments I’ve received, many people have taken advantage of these deals. I won’t have any new posts up until Monday as I enjoy the holiday weekend but feel free to email me or leave a comment with any questions.
Some of my blog’s most popular posts include:
- A new hack I discovered to get the 75,000 American Express Business Gold Rewards Card offer to appear
- 5,000 Point ($50 cashback) offer on the Fidelity American Express Card
- 30,000 American AAdvantage miles for opening up a Citibank checking account
- I still have a working link to the Chase Sapphire Preferred with only $3k spend instead of $4k spend
- Earn 400 JetBlue Points for taking one survey at Points for Surveys (I’m a little surprised this post is so popular…)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!