I just saw Doctor of Credit posted that the public signup bonus on the American Express Platinum card is back to 100,000 points! This offer will NOT LAST LONG – if you never had the normal American Express Platinum card, I highly recommend taking advantage of this offer before it disappears.
Please note you can only get this offer if you never had the Platinum card previously. Quick details on the offer:
- Earn 100,000 points for spending $3k in 3 months
- Annual fee of $450 NOT waived
- $200 Airline Credit Annually (calendar year based so you can take advantage twice for a total of $400 before the next annual fee hits)
- Starwood and Hilton Gold Elite Status
- Delta SkyClub, Amex Centurion & Priority Pass Lounge Access
- Many more perks…
Good luck to those that are getting this offer!