JetBlue is offering customers 20% of their points back when they redeem points for a reward flight by November 14. This is quite generous as the travel period is from 11/13/14 to 1/31/15 with no exclusions! So if you planned on using JetBlue points for your holiday flights, try to book them by tomorrow to get some points back!
To get the 20% in points back, just:
- Book by 11/14 using TrueBlue points for travel 11/13/14 – 1/31/15.
- Fly JetBlue and enjoy your trip.
- Check your TrueBlue account for your returned points!
JetBlue just emailed me about a promotion code for 20% off domestic flights on JetBlue for travel September 3rd to December 18th if travel is booked by tomorrow, August 27th! The promo code is FALL2014. This is a pretty wide travel range but it does exclude travel around Thanksgiving and flights cannot be on a Friday or Sunday.
Here is a link to the promotion page.
20% Off JetBlue Flights
Here are the full terms of the promotion code
- Promo code: FALL2014
- Offer: 20% off base fare for domestic U.S. travel only
- Roundtrip purchase required
- Book by 8/27/14
- Travel 9/3 – 12/18/14
- Blackout dates:
- 10/13, 11/21 – 12/1/14 for all plus Newark
- 11/1 – 11/8/14 for Newark only
- Valid for travel Mon. – Thurs. and Sat. only (both outbound and return dates must fall within offer period in order for discount to apply)
- Not valid for a Mint seat
Here’s how to book using the promo code:
- Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo.
- Search flights within travel dates listed above.
- Enter code in promo code field exactly as it appears (case sensitive).
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the bottom right side of the flights page.