Orbitz announced its Cyber Monday promotion in which you can save $100 on any hotel room booked via Orbitz that is $100 or more and you pay via Visa Checkout. That means if you were able to find a hotel room that was exactly $100, it is free! This is an exceptional Cyber Monday deal as you would still save for example 50% off a $200 hotel room. Just make sure to signup for Visa Checkout first!
- This offer is only available to the first 10,000 people who book a hotel with promo code VISACHECKOUT and pay with Visa Checkout
- Most major hotel chains excluded (Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt etc.)
- Hotel must be paid for at time of booking
- Stay must occur between December 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015
- The start time for this promotion is unknown – basically it could go live at any point today on Orbitz.com and it will go quick once 10,000 people have used this code so keep checking if you really want to take advantage of this deal. MileNerd thinks it may start around 11am EST.
- Eligible hotels must show the phrase “PROMO CODE ELIGIBLE” on the hotel details page
The complete terms & conditions are as follows (emphasis mine on certain parts):
Offer is valid for a limited time only and is only available when displayed on http://www.orbitz.com. Available on desktop, mobile web, and on Orbitz mobile apps that include Visa Checkout as a payment option. Book a qualifying standalone, pre-paid hotel for $100 or more for a stay occurring between December 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015 via Orbitz using Visa Checkout as the payment method and promo code VISACHECKOUT, and receive $100 off your booking. Most major chains are excluded; to find participating hotels look for the “PROMO CODE ELIGIBLE” message on Orbitz.com hotel listings. You must enter your promotion code prior to completing your booking to receive the savings; promotion codes cannot be applied to bookings previously made. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Promotion codes are non-transferrable, not for resale, and cannot be combined with other offers. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.