I’m slowly coming to grips that I am no longer on vacation after an amazing anniversary trip that took us to Bali & Phuket and really served as an eye opening trip for us. It was our first time in Asia and instead of staying just at the resorts, we went into the countryside on some days and saw how the locals lived and their way of life. I’ll have more in an upcoming trip report as it was a great experience but I’m ready to get back to a more normal posting schedule here on PointsCentric.
While taking some time to relax, I have decided to make a few changes at PointsCentric, which I think will improve the site and enhance the reader’s perspective. Some of the changes include:
- Changing the structure and packages of my Consulting Services & Award Booking Services to make it more clear and concise for readers
- Improving & updating the About Me page with new trips and more tips how we booked some of our past trips
- Enhancing my Points & Miles 101 series with new posts and updates to previous posts while adding a dedicated link for all these posts
- Adding more questions (with answers) to the FAQs
- Posting a Point & Center update at least weekly (unless it has been an extremely boring week in the world of points and miles)
- Some minor cosmetic updates including the new header which has already been updated
Furthermore, I will wrap up the last section of my Puerto Rico Trip Report and begin a new trip report featuring our first class flights, hotels and activities in Bali and Phuket.